Credit Card Processing
Revolutionary CASH DISCOUNT PROGRAM
Save thousands on your credit card processing fees!
Reduce Credit Card Fees and Begin Saving Money
Are you tired of paying hefty interchange fees? Are you looking for a way to still accept credit cards, but not having to deal with the monthly bills? Our cash discount program is the solution for you. Watch our Merchant Video and learn all about how this cash discount program can work for your business.
- Risk FREE – Try our Cash Discount Program with your customers….
- Fast Setup – Hassle free payment processing is just a call away. Our plug and play equipment allows for a fast and easy setup.
- Legally Vetted – MBN’s cash discount program is 100% legal and allows you to finally benefit from the same laws others have been taking advantage of for years.
- Save Thousands – By adding a small line item to your customers bill you save your business thousands in yearly processing fees.
- How it works – At checkout your terminal will automatically add a small service fee onto your customers’ bill. If your customer pays with cash, check or gift card this fee is then deducted from their receipt. Any fees that are collected are automatically applied daily and will reflect on your monthly merchant statement, saving you thousands of dollars every month.
LEVEL 2 DATA
Level 2 credit card processing refers to a more detailed transaction designed to support business-to-business (B2B) payment processing. Many businesses and government offices require that their vendors accept detailed transactional information along with the sale. In addition to simplifying the B2B transaction, providing Level 2 data along with the sale allows access to lower interchange rates. Basically, Visa/MasterCard recognize that if you as a business are providing all of this extra information, the sale is more likely to be legitimate and less likely to be contested. As such, they’re willing to provide a lower cost for the sale! Processing Level 2 data requires either a standalone credit card terminal, or a gateway like Laigle Business Group that’s equipped to handle Level 2 data. Common interchange reductions are around 0.50% lower than typical sales! So if you’re a B2B merchant processing large orders, it’s definitely worth your while to input Level 2 data. In order to qualify for Level 2 data, you’ll be required to input the below data fields with each transaction. Don’t worry, you can setup your gateway to automatically pass this information through with each sale to make things simple:
LEVEL 3 DATA
Level 3 data takes everything one step further. Most merchants will never have the opportunity to accept Level 3 cards, but if you’re processing in a B2B-heavy industry or if you accept a lot of Government cards, then having Level 3 data acceptance may help reduce your interchange costs even further. Often times, Level 3 interchange rates are up to a full 1.00% lower than their standard counterparts! But, in order to gain access to Level 3 data, you’ll be required to input a fair amount of information on each transaction. In addition, only certain gateways can accomodate for Level 3 data. Dharma offers Level 3 support through the Laigle Business Group gateway. Please reach out to your Account Manager to discuss pricing. To qualify for Level 3 data, you’ll need all fields required for Level 2, plus the following:
- Accountability and responsibility – everything is done in house, from boarding to settlement.
- Availability – face to face meetings with experienced team members.
- Innovation – new technologies and solutions: point of sale integrations, gateways, mobile payment solutions, Integrity InTouch notifications, online reporting, marketing analytics and more.
- Security and Reliability – partnered with First Savings Bank of South Dakota.
- Accredation – an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.